Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Things I'll do different next year.

I've entered the growth stage in my garden where vines are boasting with enormous growth. My cucumber and zucchini and impressive with leaves the size of my hand and orange flowers a-glow.

That being said I think I made a plotting error. I think that I should have placed my vine veggies around the perimeter of the garden and guided the vines up and the fence surrounding it.

To remedy the situation I may by some trellises to add to the center to support the plants.

I'm really going by trial and error here. I've read a couple of blogs that have mentioned using a trellis to make the most out of square foot garden space. Maybe it'll benefit me.

I'll keep you updated.

Happy gardening! I have had soil under my finger nails for over a month now!

No comments:

Post a Comment